Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HEY!!!!!

Okay so. . . first off my name is Bailey, I'm a 14 year old reject! That's me up there! I'm an epic oxymoron(yes, I recognize my misuse of the word I'm not THAT dumb) so don't tell me I already know. Lol Jk Okay so uh I'm not positive what exactly I'm going to blog about but I'll find something entertaining to talk about. Anyway I'm a Whovian! If anyone else out there is too please tell me because only a couple of people I know are. I LOVE Doctor Who! He is so amazing! Everyone asks me who I like better I like them all the same, the 9th, 10th, and 11th I mean. I like Christopher Eccleston's character's personality and sense of humor. But I think David Tennant's a better actor and he just, portrays the Doctor amazingly. But I think Matt Smith's character is so amazing. He reminds me of me, and I like the way he dances he-he.  Hey if you get a chance go to this---> Jackie's (my friends) blog! She's ALMOST as epic as me. . . . I'm working on  'You know you're a geek when. . . ' list I've got like more than 50 so far, but I wanna find every possible one before I publish it. I'll probably be publishing every week on Tuesday (My favorite day!) not like you care or anything just saying. If you need to contact me. . . (for whatever reason)  it's Jello_Loverz_Unite@yahoo.com Anywho I think I'm going to get off here and do some other stuff BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Bailey, I appreciate you sharing my blog. You forgot to say you're an oxymoron and you're married to Gary the snail. I STILL can't believe you didn't invite me to the wedding. Rachel (tall one) got a blog. It's called Anime Fluff and the website is animefluff.blogspot.com in case you want to follow her too.

    ReplyDelete