Saturday, October 5, 2013

As if anyone cares . . .

Hey you guys. How are you? So, I obviously haven't been blogging lately. . . And it's not because I'm too busy, or anything. It's just cause I haven't really cared. I still really don't. I haven't even been on this site since like, the middle of summer. I haven't been keeping up with the people I'm subscribed to either. Not even my best friend. I'm the kind of person that starts something and never finishes it. But I needed to type today, so here I am. I can say that I've had one of the best summers I've ever had. Met a boy, fell in love, he's amazing. Love is amazing. Anyways, I also started high school, ugh. Just about as fun as drinking cyanide. Homecoming was yesterday, I went to the game, but I've been to one dance before, it was horribly boring. Never again. I might've went, but my boyfriend wasn't allowed to go, so we hung out til after midnight, well not really, sort of, ish. Whatever. I got to see him, which I don't get to do very often, because he lives 30 miles away,  depressing I know. Anyways, I would already be bored out of my mind if I was you right now. I'm having an amazing day. Yesterday I was tired and worn out and a mess. But I was okay, decent even. But TODAY, today my hair falls in all right ways, my clothes fit as if they were made for my body especially, like they were designed for me. I don't need a layer of caked on foundation and make-up to make my face look halfway good. And it's all on a friggin' Saturday where I probably am not going to even leave the house, let alone see the boy of my dreams. Hey, by the way, that's a friggin' nice shirt. K you guys, I probably won't even look to see if anyone looked at this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks. I love this shirt. I was just randomly looking at my blog for the first time in a month when I saw yours, and so I decided to see what you wrote about two and a half months ago. And be glad you didn't go to homecoming--it was the worst experience of my life. Not really, but it was boring and not as cool as the movies. And the post was not boring, stop getting yourself down. And this IS a friggin' nice shirt. I know I said that already, but it is. :P

    ReplyDelete