Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mickey Smith

Ricky. . .Oh, sorry I meant Mickey was Rose's boyfriend. Until the Doctor came along and grabbed her hand and yelled "RUN". I honestly feel sort of sympathetic for Mickey. Especially in the end, when Rose kissed him and thanked him and he's like "What for?" And she's like "Exactly." And then she gets stuck with him, and I can't picture anything more awkward. Then she gets the metacrisis Doctor. But in the end, he ended up happy, hunting aliens with Martha, so I assume everything ended well for him I was saddened when he chose to stay in the parallel universe taking Ricky's place. He seemed so, I don't know. And in the episode School Reunion he was talking about how the TARDIS crew needed him so much, and then he came to the awkward realisation that he was actually in fact "The tin dog." Mickey's just one of those people that nearly always slightly annoy and force you to sympathise with them. Pffft, maybe that's just me. I honestly think that Mickey's symbol would be, well, nothing too fancy. His symbol is K-9. That's right, the tin dog. But really, no offense Mickey, I think they cared more about K-9 than they did you in that episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment