Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adam

Okay, so, honestly I like Adam. I do, he's an adorable genius. :) But god, he's so . . . I want to mean this as an insult, but I don't, it would be like me making fun of Gingers which I do frequently, Human. He's so human. He gave into a very deadly sin, Greed. I mean So, I mean, he's so . . . ugh. He unknowingly of course, gave over most of the TARDIS and Doctor's information when he had a third eye, that gave him nearly unlimited knowledge, implanted in his brain. He made it nearly possible for the TARDIS to be infiltrated, as in handing over the key.   He was saying how all his life he wanted to see the stars, well, he finally gets to and what does he do? No, of course, okay, so honestly I wouldn't hate him so much if he hadn't sent that message back to home to get money for the information. He gets back home and he's a freak, what's he gonna do with that money? Like I said, I absolutely loved Adam he was a doll, but he wasn't. You know what I mean.
Adam: Are you and him . . .
Rose: No, we're just friends
Adam: Good.
Rose: Why's that good?
Adam: It just is.
~Later~
Adam: It's gonna take a better man than me to get between you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment