Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Long time no write or read.

Hey you guys. I don't know why I said that, no one reads these. Anyway, I haven't written for three weeks and I figured I should just write this to let you guys know I'm not dead. Again as if someone reads this. I had this wonderful idea the other day! Me and my friends are going to start a magazine. Just a fun thing that we know no one will probably read. But someone has to buy it! So, if our magazine is successful, then this will be the magazine's blog, not mine. It's really cool, we just going to let our geek flag fly. Btw, check out my new poll.  What else? Ooh! My book. I have officially reach 45 pages. 18,000 plus words! Haha, I'm proud of myself.  I've also added a couple new things to it. I just instinctively added a part where Joelle gets jumped and bites a guys ear. Its pretty great, no one's read it yet though. I don't know, I'm a pretty crappy writer and when I'm writing I don't have what you would call a humourous appeal. I write about more serious stuffs. I don't know, I try, but I don't succeed. It just doesn't work with my mind, which I've been told more than once is pretty screwed up. Also my Creative Writing Skit is going really well, I'm not sure if I told you or not. My Creative Writing Class is writing a skit. It's about a rich family getting stuck in the boonies of where I live, which is pretty bad. But anyways, the rich snotty girl falls in love with the country hick boy and he is clueless. She's all like clinging to him and "I'm scared." and he's all like "The panic room's back there" Haha, you see I'm bad at this. But yeah. Also Happy Late Easter. I'm not Christian, but I welcome candy at all times of the year. Haha, I got a kindle. It's exciting. Also in other news, me and Jackie are making up an animal. We're going to give it a genus species and everything. It's pretty cool. Also in other news! I won two things in the Language Arts Fair! My dream journal won, and so did my ballad. Which I personally think sucked They always pick my least favourite things. I sixth grade one of my poems won first place and I'm like it wasn't even that good, It was my least favourite and I did not enjoy that particular section either. Did you guys see the Bates Motel? It was epic, I really liked it anyway. It looks promising. First episode: They killed a guy. Second Episode: They went looking for a Chinese sex slave's grave and find a pot field. Third Episode: Norman and His Brother have s ort of breakthrough, he also blacks out because he was imagining tying his teacher up and stuff but other than that. I find it really cool. So, I know this is going to be a really long post, you might even stop reading it before the end. I would like to look into the past and then the future. And maybe into the present a little. I had a very unsheltered childhood. Very exposed to things. I was hanging out with middle schoolers when I was 5 and 6. I watched them play strip poker, and also, wanna know how I learned where babies come from? I was talking about sex with my dad, I was getting punished for something which I can't remember, he's all like "the only thing you need to know about sex is that it makes babies" and I'm all like wait wait a minute what? I think its amusing but, I'm sure my dad didn't at the time. Now into the future, I can't imagine just one future for me. If I'm going to ponder I'm going to look at all the options. I've considered air force, adoption, world traveling, early marriage which I do not like very much, volunteering, college, living with my parents my whole life which I also don't like, I've thought of a lot of things and I want to have every experience possible. I want to be an adrenaline junkie and go to college and learn how to fly planes and make my dad proud. And I can do all that if I go into the air force. I was also thinking about all the fandoms I belong to. Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Hetalia, and lots of others that I can't think of at the moment. I am such a geek. I think that's all I have for you guys today, bye sorry if I annoyed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment