Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Such a geek!

Today, thank the gods, I've got today off. I'm going to exhaust myself geeking out, watching all my favourite Doctor Who episodes. I was thinking I know why Rory is Rory Pond. Because Amelia Williams sounds really terrible. I mean, ick. Amelia Williams. Haha. I'm going to make a Doctor Who companions tribute. Including River, Jack, Adam, and Mickey, because I have no idea why people think they don't count, they all traveled wiht the Doctor too.
So, I am really very interested in certain events. Salem Witch Trials, The Zodiac Killer, Columbine. . . ect. I get kind of addicted to reading and learning about them. I spend days poring over information on the internet then I find books about them and read them. My friends think 'm strange. There's usually only one reason these things interest me though. Salem Witch Trials, are humans really so thick that they would kill 11 people just on five or six little girls words. Seriously???   And Columbine, I think it's interesting to read about the kids who are responsible's motives and how they did things. Apparently when they were shooting upthe library one of the guys who knew them asked what theywere doing and the kid replied, 'Oh, just killing people' Haha, Its probably a bad thing that I think thats funny huh? I've been to a psycologist! Well, not for this but for sleep walking but still! And The zodiac killer is the same thing. Well, I need help. Sorry. So I wanted to share with you all something I wrote the other day. I was thinking. Aren't soldiers just glorified serial killers? If you think about it. They are. They're killing people who have families, just because they're told to. Idk it makes me mad to think about. So I wrote this poem. I know it sucks I apolagize for my bad writing skills, but I think I have a point to it,

I watch through the window
Seeing the orthodox churchgoers
Sitting in the pews
The soldier with bloodlust
The adultering wife
The boy that tortures his pets
The adolescents who didn't go home last night
The scholarship that only goes to please father
The child who took instead of gave
 
Do you like it? I spent more time than I usually do on these things on it. Well thats it folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment