Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Various talkings this Tuesday!

Hey you guys! okay so first I put up a new poll! It's gonna be up til the end of the month then I'm gonna put up another one! I totally forgot I was supposed to post a blog today! I've been watching doctor Who! I don't have any kind of Satellite or anything for my tv. so I have to watch them online. I'm watching 'The angels Take Manhattan' right now. Gah! One of my friends told me what happens. God Steven Moffat has no heart. He hates us all, he wants us to drown in our own tears I swear this is his plan for world domination. Anywho, I've corrupted so many of my friends you can tell they love it that's 1,2,3,4,5 people I've gotten watching it! hah, this evil was necessary i just made all their lives better I promise. Haha! Anyway, other things lets see, Valentines Day! Meh, not much to say on that subject. Uh. . . . Oooh! March 30th and February 10th are very important days. The first begins the second half of the 7th season of Doctor Who!  I'll have satellite by then! anywho, and the latter is the beginning of the 3rd season of the walking dead! I'm so exited! I really honestly have nothing left to tell you guys about. ooh I got my phone turned back on! Lol my signature is *brofist*! I love myself. Okay now I don't have anything else to tell you. Wow that's never happened before! Hmm perhaps I could think of something. Wow has my life really come down to this? Doctor who is basically all i had to talk about. Wow I need a life. And I might get one after the premier of the walking dead. But then no one would like me. No one likes people with lives. Except possibly other people with lives. Anywho bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment