Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Donuts, Current Writings, and Doctor Who!

Hey you guys! Wow it actually sounds like I'm talking to more than one person! Haha, anywho, I was totally fan-girling over doctor who related things on Facebook when I thought Wow this is getting ridiculous! I need to find something to preoccupy my time. Then I remembered that I had  blog that needed tending to! So this blog is less important than Doctor Who, and I check my blog every single morning! Anyway, now that I think about it, what kind ofr Doctor Who fan calls quits on anything? Not me! I think I'll go back to my little obsession after I'm done here. Wow okay, I'm on the 36th page of my book! Exciting huh? But I have to get It finished by March 1st. I'm going to be super extremely busy. The book bout the dream world and the not-so-dream world. I've written about it before I'm fairly certain. Yay, I got Donuts! I'm so happy I love donuts but don't tell cookies I said that, or candy/chocolate. Anywho, so our Creative writing teach said we needed to have a bare minimum of 5 things to enter into the Writing contest. I plan on entering 
1.My book that I was just talking about 
2.A Literary Analysis of a Character (The perks of being a wallflower) 
3.A persuasive essay that I wrote for English earlier this year
4.Satirical paper on either religion or conformists or government
5.Poetry Anthology
6.Ballad
7.Haiku Poem
8.Free Verse Poem
9.Short Rhymed Poem
10. Description of a Mood(Philosophical)
That's it and I have to have it done in a month Ive already either got done or started on 1,2,3,5, and 10. But that still leaves five things I have to finish in a month! Gah, What are your guy's plans for Valentine's Day? I don't want to sound too self-pitying or anything but I'll be spending it alone. Well with my family anyway. I mean I'm only fourteen and the average human lives about 75 years so I still have plenty of time, but I don't know.Me and my friends were helping the librarian put up Valentine's Decorations and this guy, I've never really gotten into an in depth conversation with him or anything but he seems cool. He was all like "What's the point of Valentines Day?" and I  told him about how St. Valentine went around illegally marrying couples because men who were old enough to be drafted or the army weren't allowed to be married or something like that, and then I said he then died and supposedly had his heart sent to his love. He looked at me weird. There was something else I needed to talk about. . . I can't . . . OH YEAH! how do you guys like my new page? The Fae Book I'm going to add 10 new species of Fae to the list every Tuesday. I said I was going to do two new ones every day, but honestly I only get on the computer for a limited amount of time every day.
! <3 Colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment