Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Merp!

Hey guys! *cough cough* the 2 followers that I have anywho, I have something to say, I have a goal for this year. I'm going to read 100+ books that I've never read before. I might actually have to read Jackie's list! Haha Jackie has a book list for me, its like 40 books long. So yeh, anyway the books I've read since last week are, 1. The empire of gut and bone 2.  The chamber in the sky and 3. Stardust, the first two were by M.T. Anderson and the last was by Neil Gaiman. They were pretty good. But now I'm going to vow never to blog about books again since I'm not sure that when Jackie complains about books being her thing if shes serious or not. I'm very bad about that kind of stuff. IN OTHER NEWS: Today our Creative Writing teach assigned us a paper for the LAD fair to write about our favorite emotion. I picked philosophical. I feel very good when I'm being philosophical. The two quotes I'm going to refer to are 'And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.' That was from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. and 'Sad is happy for deep people' From Doctor Who the episode 'Blink' Haha! I lovvvvve feeling Philosophical, and for those of you who don't know what philosophical means, look up the word melancholy. Okay so the other day i was sitting in the parking lot while my mom went inside to get us drinks. And as I look to my left a hot guy pulls up net to our car, and there's this old guy that gets out of the car to go inside to get something. Have you ever gone people watching? I love sitting in a public place and making up their life stories in my head. Well I haven't done it in a bit, so I decided to do it  for this guy. . . I decided that he was gay, and after his dad found out about him being gay, he beat him mercilessly. So now he's got daddy issues and he goes out with older men. And that's the life story I made up for him! Haha I have such an imagination. . . Have you guys ever seen The Lorax, or  ParaNorman. They're officially my new favorite movies. I got my nails done on Sunday, they are sparkly with blue and purple tips, they're really pretty, but it makes it extremely uncomfortable to write. . .  Anyway on Saturday Me and some of my friends went to the mall and ran up the down escalator and down the up escalator, and played hide n' seek in old navy, and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment