Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Moo!

You guys. . . .  Lol so I'm writing my book, but I have a feeling it won't be done by March 8th. Eh
So I needed some form of Inspiration last night right? And I googled it and it came up with a list on which I found a speech from Steve Jobs in 2005. It was really Inspiring I'll post a link on here. My poetry Anthology is coming along really good. I will admit some of my things are kinda dumb and short. I wont post anything on here because I don't like putting things on the Internet that I might someday possibly get published. I don't know why I just i don't know.
So I was reading a book the other day and this guy and this faerie were talking and the guy asked the faerie if her ears were fake or prosthetic, and she said they were real which got me thinking. Wouldn't it be so fraking cool to have pointed ears, or something like that? I don't know, it's one of those things like gettinga tattoo, I'd have to think really hard and long about it but It would be a valid thing to do. I don't know though I don't support plastic surgery but this is different isn't it?
There's this one episode of Bones where there's a burning body in a church and it has hooves and horns and a tail. The tail he'd been born with but he had the hooves and horns surgically implanted to look like the devil. I thought it was cool but what did you guys think? I don't know.
GAH! MOFFAT! okay last time I talked to you guys I was in the middle of watching Angels in Manhattan of this season of Doctor Who. Yeah well he tricked me. I was sooo utterly happy and then I was crying and smacking my computer screen and having fits on the floor. I wanted to die. Then I was all depressed because I knew I couldn't tell any of my friends because they'd hate me forever, but one thing I wanted to say was Rory, you a\are wrong. At the begining of the episode the Doctor was Reading Amy and Rory a book and it just happened to be describing the main character and the Doctor said 'Yowza!' Haha! And then Rory was all like 'Only you could fancy someone in a book.' And I've talked to people about this, I know at least four people who are Dating someone form teir books. Including Fender just so you know Jackie Haha!  Oh did you guys know that you can make a Dalek when you're in chat mode it goes a little somethinglike this. [[405838522837838]] I don't know if that will show up as it is or as a Dalek if it shows up as a Dalek then here it is with spaces the actual thing has no spaces. [[ 405838522837838 ]] Ooh! You guys I got a new laptop the other day. I love it it's so beautiful! Haha! And I also must tell you there is this  Steampunk thing this November that me and my friends are getting ready for. My one annoying friend is all anal about it shes like blah blah blah that would be copying blsh blsh blah-Kyra! It is not copying if you don't have any idea what you're copying from. Grrr me and her definately don not see eye to eye. Okay so I'm thinking about putting up another poll for Geekiness haha, well what kind of Geeky things are you into? I've got a friend who's never seeen the lord of the rings but she loves Star Wars with her life.
And I've got another friend who watches every geeky movie ever made. I don't know there are plenty of Geeky movies I haven't seen. I've never seen Tron but I loved Firely to death. Haha! And being Geeky reminds me. I've wanted to do cosplay for a while, I've got lots of outfits, but none of them are going to fit actual characters, I've got a pirate shirt, but not any anime/manga clothes. Sad Panda Lol well I think I've written enough for tonight. . . Have a nice week everyone I will write again on Tuesday.

Steve Jobs Stanford Speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzEzUE5dydo  WHat's interesting is that my friend can do what he took a college course for.

1 comment:

  1. Fender reading? I didn't think he was really the reading type.
    Right now, instead of Patch and Daemon, I'm thinking about Kayde and William. I don't know who I like better! Kayde is a bad-boy motorcycle, leather jacket dude and William is an Immortal that is sweet, protective, and MIGHTY FINE! I think I like William better, but I wish he had that bad-boy side to him!
    later. See ya at school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete