Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Looking Into the Future and My Smartness Levels!

Hey you guys. so the first thing I want to address today is that,My friends today told me I wasn't a Geek! Can you believe that? Me! Not a  geek! Haha! The 'You know you're a geek when...' list was my idea! Just because I'm not in CATS (Special smart program for our school) Or in Algebra 1, and my whole life is a blonde moment doesn't mean I'm not just as smart as you guys, I don't know the square root of Pi, or anything like that, doesn't mean I'm dumb. It means I'm perfectly smart! I don't know that kind of bothers me that you guys think I'm dumb. Anywho IN OTHER NEWS . . . Today I was thinking of how much I hate this little town I live in. I hate it. I mean I used to hate it a lot worse before I stopped caring about what people think about me, but i still hate it. I have a ton of friends that I would take a bullet for, but I still hate it. I like it a lot better than my other schools, but I still hate it. I've seen the same girl around town twice this week, and I'm not going to end up like her. She walks around in jammie pants and sweatshirts (Same as me), buys alcohol from the grocery store, and lives in the trashiest trailer park in this entire state. I'm not one to really judge but I decided that that is the lowest point, she's not really that old but I decided I'm not going to yell at kids for leaning on a fence (We've run into each other before) But, I'm going to get out of this town. I don't care if I have to get straight A's for the rest of my school life to get a scholarship, I'll go into the military to get a scholarship (I was planning on it anyway) but, I am not going to end up like her. no offense if you're like her. It's good for you! Just not me. I don't know, That's just the kind of stuff that bothers me. I mean, I slept in a dress and jeans last night then when I got up I put on a really old baggy shirt a sweatshirt over it, and some Tinkerbell fuzzy jammers. And then I wore fuzzy white boots to top it all off! Like I said before i don't care about what people think about me. I care about what I think about me.

R.I.P.-------------------- Bailey's Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion video game & Jackie's Yo-yo. May they both rest in pieces and not drag our hopes and dreams down with their deaths.

Anyway yeah I hope you guys had an amazing week like I had! BTW Jackie, I frowned upon it and I decided that the origin of Pity is sadness. Whether it be self or others. And I couldn't find it on Google so, yeah. I actually had to think about something.

2 comments:

  1. I actually did find the origin of pity, and me and Parker were talking about it Tuesday night.

    Sorry, Bailey, you're right, you can be a geek but not EXTREMELY, CREEPILY smart (like a few kids I'm not gonna name).

    Do you really hate it here that much? I will admit, I don't like it much either, but it's still our home. I've never known anything other than HERE. I want to leave too, but I think I'm gonna miss this place when I'm gone. (Don't worry, Bailey, we'll be off to Neverland soon!)
    And you could get a scholarship without the military--I know you can.

    This is my 2nd blog address--yes, I got another blog--storiesofawriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. *cough* Brooke *cough* sorry I've got a cold ;) Yeah I do. I can't say I've lived and gone to schools any better, but I also can't say I've been to worse.

    ReplyDelete