Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wow! I need more interesting titles!

I'm making a collage. It's gonna be uber amazing! Hey,Okay first off today is Mrs. Stewart's birthday and my friend Krysta's birthday! I watched this cool documentary on skunks on Wednesday on PBS. Now I want one they're so cute! and IN OTHER NEWS! I'm attempting to teach myself to be ambidextrous. Hey! I got PLUR if you guys don't know what that means you should go look it up! Everyone says 'Epic Fail' and 'Ermahgerd' (in real life) now. And that was originally my and Kyra's thing. I can't do it anymore because then I'd be cool~! . . . I watched 2 super cool movies on Saturday They were called The Final and Altered. One is about this group of misfits at school who were being made fun of, torturing the people who made fun of them, and the other is about aliens. IN OTHER NEWS! I'm writing a story based off all of my friends and me and some other made up characters. It's about a girl-me-who when she falls asleep she wakes up in another world. In the 'dream world' she's a princess of a place called Ember Falls. She's committed to the Marquis of the underworld. (I did research and used the same name) Who I decided to make an Incubus whose been cursed by a witch to not be able to have offspring unless he's in love with the baby's mother. anyway one day Joelle -the main character- wakes up in the 'real world' to find a note that says the 'dream world' is actually the 'real world'. So in her 'dream world' she goes on an epic journey to find the person who somehow sent the note to her. Oh and no one in the 'dream world' is human except Jo-jo. IN OTHER NEWS! I'm making and epic-ness list. I'm going to have a list of all the letters in the alphabet and every epic thing I think of  that starts with each letter will be there. Okay you guys should go check out my Astronomy and Photography pages. Because I've got new stuff on both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment